Blogger Backgrounds

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

OMG! i had l0st s0mething.....

AAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!
where's my science assingment sheet????
i had l0st it!!!!!
OH NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
h0w i g0nna d0 my science assgnment with0ut da sheet???hurm....i already search 4 it in all of my bag....0r i left it at da h0stel???oh my g0d!!!n0 way!i h0pe n0t!s0?what's ab0ut n0w?i juz have alm0st 1 m0nth 2 finish da assgnment....hurm...if i have a p0wer...aahhh....juz wish dat i can f0und da sheet n juz wif 0ne clap,da sheet already in fr0nt 0f me....what a lucky me....but i kn0w it will never hppen...hurmm.....what a bad day 4 me....huhuhu.....erm...juz pray 2 Allah....insyaalah,wif His permissi0n i will f0und it!s0 n0w,juz finish da ge0grafi assgnment first then i'll try 2 search 4 da science assgnment sheet dat i had l0st....erm..u all pray als0 4 me s0 dat i will f0und da sheet n can finish it wif da peri0d dat had been given...hurmm.....4 ur inf0rmati0n 2day there will be nightmarket near my h0use....i already planned wif my frenz 2 g0 there 2gether....i had n0t been there 4 a l0ng time....miz da nightmarket very much...haha...0k!i think diz en0ugh 4 2day.....s0!2 anyb0dy dat read diz bl0g,pliz pray 4 me yup!i h0pe i can f0und da sheet as fast as p0ssible....huhu!!!

0 comments: