Blogger Backgrounds

Sunday, November 22, 2009

2day is my besday!!!

hype3!!!!
2day is da date which i first 0pen my eyes 2 see diz beautiful w0rld that was cerated by Allah SWT......
gudbye 12 years 0ld........... n say hell0 2 13 years 0ld!!!!i'm 0lder n0w.....huhuhu.....that's mean n0 m0re kidz time!!!huh!d0 i care???didn't mean i'm 13 i can't play such as a kid anym0re....4me i still a kid 4eva!hehehe......d0n't u all wanna kn0w h0w ab0ut my bsday clbrati0n diz year????hurmmm.......I'M HAPPY!!!guess what?i hang 0ut wif 2 my bez fren!!!thnx nina n yaya!i very enj0y lunch 2gether at scret recipe n play b0wling wif u all.....b0th 0f u had made me epy 0n my imp0rtant day.......n0t 4get 2 my luvly family......abang dat da first pers0n wish me epy besday......kakak wh0 gave me a very beautiful bl0use........imran dat 0ways make me smile 2day wif his crazy behavi0ur.....huhu......thnx 2 mama n abah,alth0ugh b0th 0f u were far away fr0m me n0w but u all still call me n wish me epy besday......miz u a l0t!thnx als0 2 sen0rita sarah n jihah am0y dat 0ways acc0mpany me........make me laugh n no m0re tears 0n my cheeks 2day......huhuuhu.......2 all 0f my fwenz!i was very epy 2 receive all 0f ur sms dat wish me epy besday!i very appreciate dat n thnx 2 all 0f u dat still remember my besday.......THNX U ALL!!!!LUV U!!!!MUAHHHH!!!!

0 comments: