Blogger Backgrounds

Friday, November 20, 2009

i'm al0ne.....

salam.....
i'm very b0red now....where's the 0thers???HELLO ALL!!!WHERE R U????i need family or fwenz or kazen 2 acc0mpany me....but!i still has diz lpt0p dat 0ways will be right here wif me....datz 0ways be quiet n be a g00d listener...hey!i'm n0t crazy n talking such nonsense wif my lpt0p!but diz lpt0p dat makes me able 2 make diz bl0g n able 2 tell all 0f u ab0ut my life.....thnx lpt0p!luv u!ok!back 2 my b0red life.....i'm very b0red n feel like i'm al0ne alth0ugh my grandprentz wuz ere.....but it's n0t same like my prentz!miz them a l0t!mybe all 0f u weird.....n asking urself where's my prentz....actually they were at makkah al-mukarramah....a place dat was bless by Allah...n one of Allah h0use.....they wanna make a 'mabrur haji' there.....hurmm...so!wht ab0ut the 0thers 0f my fmily members????huh!they juz mke their 0wn w0rks!!!i miz my skewl l0l....miz my crazy fwen....miz my r00mates....my clazmates.....my d0rmmates.....my batch fwenz....my teachers.....my skewl....my seni0rs n all things in my skewl......i didn't t0ld u ab0ut my hliday assignments yet.....arghhh!!!!dat was a l0t assignments dat i had 2 d0......what a tensi0n hliday......hermmmm........can smeb0dy help me????pliz d0 my assignments........hehehehe

0 comments: